BB: DTU Bioengineering, BTEC: Biomanufacturing Training and Education Center (NC State), CBE: Dept. of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering (NC State), CBE: DTU Chemical Engineering, COE: College of Engineering (NC State), LLL: Lifelong Learning, CELL: Cell line development and metabolics, PAT: Process analytical technologies – modeling and control, SUD: Single-use downstream technologies
The External Advisory Board provides guidance and input to the Steering Committee, which is made up of representatives from both NC State and DTU. The Steering Committee includes representatives from NC State’s Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering and BTEC. The committee also includes representatives from DTU Bioengineering and DTU Chemical Engineering.
- The Steering Committee includes leaders from NC State University and the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) who are responsible for the program.
- The External Advisory Board advises and guides the Steering committee.
- The Program Manager manages all aspects of the AIM-Bio Program including the working groups/leadership committees shown above.
AIM-Bio Steering Committee Members
NC State – Head of the Department of
Chemical and Biomolecular
AIM-Bio External Advisory Board & BioPharma Leaders Network
- Philippe-Alexandre Gilbert, Sr. Program Officer CMC, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Günter Jagschies, Principal Consultant, Gemini BioProcessing
- Alois Jungbauer, Head, Institute of Bioprocess Science and Engineering, Department of Biotechnology, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna
- Kristoffer Laursen, R & D Director, NN Pharmatech
- Abraham Lenoff, Allan P. Colburn Professor of Chemical Engineering, Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, University of Delaware
- Arne Staby, Senior Principal Scientist, Novo Nordisk
- Juan Luis Torres, Head of Global Quality, Biogen, retired