Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Symposium
The next AIM-Bio Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Symposium is November 9-11, 2022 and is an annual event
- The symposium agenda includes the following topics:
- Lifelong Learning courses
- Academic and International Collaboration and Exchange
- Leadership meeting with the External Advisory Board and the Steering Team
- AIM-Bio collaborators at NC State and DTU, the External Advisory Board, Novo Nordisk Foundation members and industry representatives will attend the meeting. Please contact the AIM-Bio Program Manager, Delia Bradley (firstname.lastname@example.org), for more information and to learn about this year’s meeting.